Chickpea and Yoghurt Dip
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Vaalia Natural Yoghurt
- ½ lemon, juice only
- Pinch of sea salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Small pinch of ground cumin
- Small pinch of ground coriander
- ⅓ cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp dukkah
- Sliced baby carrots, mini cucumbers and celery sticks to serve
- Salt and pepper to season
- In a food processor, add in all of the ingredients and blitz until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and top with dukkah, mint leaves and serve with your baby vegetables or crusty bread.