Roasted Carrots with Cumin Yoghurt
- 2 Dutch carrot bunches (a mix of purple and orange), stems mainly removed
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 cup Vaalia Natural Yoghurt
- ½ lime, juice only
- ½ bunch coriander, leaves only
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees fan-forced.
- In large oven proof dish, mix together the carrots, orange juice, thyme, 1/4 cup olive oil, honey and a large pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven and cook until soft and golden brown. Roughly 30-35 minutes.
- To make the dressing, mix together the cumin, coriander, Vaalia Natural Yoghurt, lime juice and 2 tbsp of olive oil in a bowl until well combined. Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve the carrots topped with the Vaalia Natural Yoghurt dressing and fresh coriander.