- 24 prawns, shelled, deveined and heads removed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red chili, finely diced
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice, plus 1 lime cut into wedges to serve
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 1 lemon, juice only
- Olive oil
- 1 cup Vaalia Natural Yoghurt
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ⅓ head of red cabbage, chopped into thin strips
- 8 corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper to season
- Start by mixing the Vaalia Natural Yoghurt, lime juice, coriander and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Cover and place in fridge.
- In another bowl, add the prawns, chili, garlic and splash of olive oil and mix to coat. Season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Wrap in cling wrap and place in the fridge to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Next, heat a splash of olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Once hot, add the prawns to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the flesh of the prawns is white.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a griddle pan over a high heat. Once smoking, add tortillas and fry until lightly golden and charred. Repeat process until all tortillas are cooked.
- To make the avocado mousse, place the avocado and lemon juice into a food processor and blitz until smooth. Whilst the motor is running, slowly drizzle in roughly 2 tbsp of olive oil and blitz until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble the tacos, place a tbsp of avocado mousse on the bottom, red cabbage on top then 3 prawns across the tortilla and drizzle with Vaalia Natural Yoghurt on top. Serve with a wedge of lime and fresh coriander.