Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic Yoghurt Dressing
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan
- ¾ cup Vaalia Natural Yoghurt
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees. In a large bowl, toss florets with olive oil and salt and pepper. Once coated evenly, place on a lined baking tray and put in the oven for 45 minutes. It is important to move the cauliflower around every 10 minutes or so to ensure an even cook.
- Whilst the cauliflower is in the oven, make the garlic yoghurt dressing. In a bowl, add Vaalia Natural Yoghurt, garlic, coriander and mix well until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- After roasting the cauliflower for 45 minutes, remove it from the oven and sprinkle parmesan over the florets. Be sure to cover evenly. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted slightly.
- On a small lined tray, add pine nuts and also roast for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove the nuts from the oven and set aside.
- Transfer the cauliflower onto a serving dish and scatter with pine nuts over the top. Serve immediately with garlic yoghurt sauce.