Mixed Seed and Oats Yoghurt Bars
- 125g flour
- 100g rolled oats
- 200g butter, melted
- 100g mixed seed mix
- 50g saltanas
- 100ml Vaalia Natural Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 200g white chocolate buttons, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan-forced and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients together, except the white chocolate.
- Spread the mixture into the baking tray and press it out to the edges evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Melt the white chocolate in a small saucepan over a low heat. Once melted, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the muesli bars then place into the fridge and allow it to harden.
- Cut the batch into bars then store in an air tight container.