Luscious Berry Frozen Yoghurt
15 minutes + chill time
- 1ltr Vaalia Natural Yoghurt
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all the berries into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Strain through a sieve and into a bowl. Make sure you get all the juices you can.
- Add the Vaalia Natural Yoghurt, vanilla extract and honey to the bowl. Hand beat to combine.
- Pour the ingredients into your ice cream maker and follow the machine's instructions.
- Once you've followed the ice cream machine's instructions, pour the ice cream mixture into an air tight container and then into the freezer to harden. Serve.