Chili Sweet Potato Mash
- 500g red sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup Vaalia Natural Yoghurt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp dried chili flakes
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place a large pot of salted water over a high heat and bring to the boil. Add the sweet potato and cook for approximately 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and return to the pot. Next, add the butter, milk and Vaalia Natural Yoghurt and mash until it becomes smooth.
- If you wish to achieve an even smoother consistency, a hand held blender can be used in the pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated. Serve immediately.