Blueberry and Maple Pancakes
30 minutes + resting time
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, whisked
- 200ml milk
- 100ml Vaalia Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Maple syrup
- 200g blueberries
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk and Vaalia Natural Yoghurt. Stir well until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour and beat until well combined. Stir through half the blueberries, cover the bowl and allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat a knob of butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Pour in a ladle of the pancake batter and cook on either side for 2-3 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the heat and repeat step 4.
- Serve with the remaining fresh blueberries and drizzle with maple syrup.